Missing 1Password.html file

Options
littlebobbytables
littlebobbytables
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can't Find Passwords on Dropbox Web.

Comments

• I'm also having this issue. 1Password is successfully syncing across devices that have native support, but there is no 1Password.html file in my Dropbox folder.

• leonardlco
    leonardlco
    Community Member
    Options

I too am having this same exact problem and have tried everything in this conversation string many, many times. I switched over from LastPass over a week ago and been trying to solve this problem. Any/all help is greatly appreciated, please.

• leonardlco
    leonardlco
    Community Member
    Options

Here is another screenshot of the folder one down from the folder named "1Password." Still there is no file. I drilled down all the way to the folder that has many, many files. Unfortunately, no luck.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @boblannon and @leonardlco,

First of all, boblannon I apologise that nobody ever responded to your query. I don't know how you slipped by as we try to make sure every post is reviewed and responded to by us. Obviously errors can creep in but I'm surprised a number of us managed to miss your query. Sorry about that.

I've split your posts off of the other thread as they are in fact very different issues. The original person posting the query was having problems locating the .1password files that represent their vault while your query is regarding the static 1Password.html file. If you need the file you can download a copy from this link, one provided by a member of our team. You just need to drop and drop the contents of the zip file into the right location and all will be well.

If you have any trouble at all please do let us know.

• leonardlco
    leonardlco
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much for responding to this situation. I followed you directions. However, I am still experiencing problems. Attached are the error messages I am having. I didn't want to get too in-depth to the recommended steps in the "additional" provided solution/information. So, I stop since you said the original steps should fix my problem. I am using Chrome, and some of the feedback stated Chrome could be causing this to happen. Just a little background, if I may.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @leonardlco,

We have had some issues but I've just test 1PasswordAnywhere in Chrome and it's working so this might be a localised issue. I am assuming your browser allows JavaScript and that you're not blocking it at all.

If my assumption is correct then can you tell me what versions of 1Password you're running please, specifically on the Mac. As long as you're running 1Password 4 or newer then I think it will be worth having 1Password generate a new Agile Keychain as it seems more than just the 1Password.html might be missing. It seems likely you're running something at least that new but it's best to check before posting a bunch of steps that could damage if it isn't the right version.

• leonardlco
    leonardlco
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, my Chrome allows JavaScript and I'm not blocking it (as far as I can tell). I am running the following version of 1Password.

1Password 5
    Version 5.4.1 (541003)
    Agile Web Store

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@leonardlco: I too was able to open this in Chrome, so it doesn't seem to be related to the browser, Dropbox, or 1PasswordAnywhere. Let's check a few things, as it will not work at all unless each of these are true:

1. 1Password.html must be directly inside 1Password.agilekeychain
    2. The complete 1Password.agilekeychain must be in Dropbox
    3. You must login to the Dropbox website in the browser and open 1Password.html from there

Double-check those and try again. If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to generate a diagnostic report and send it to support+forums@agilebits.com so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports

Just be sure to include a link to this forum thread and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots'. We will get to the bottom of this! :)

This discussion has been closed.