upgrading to version 4 only.

Options
nward
nward
Community Member

Hi

Here is my problem: I run OS X 10.9.4 with Firefox 42.0. I now need to upgrade from 1 Password 3.8.22 BUT cannot upgrade to V 5.4.1 because my OS version is not current. So, if I purchase an upgrade from 1 Password 3.8.22 to v 5.4.1 will I be able to then register 1 Password 4.4.3 which I downloaded today and which works with my system setup (it is telling me I have a 30 day trial).

I really hope someone can help me with this question?

Kind regards

Neil.

1Password Version: 3.8.22 and 4.4.3
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: OS X 10.9.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@nward:

if I purchase an upgrade from 1 Password 3.8.22 to v 5.4.1 will I be able to then register 1 Password 4.4.3 which I downloaded today and which works with my system setup

Yes—a 1P5 licence will also license 1P4.

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

So, if I purchase an upgrade from 1 Password 3.8.22 to v 5.4.1 will I be able to then register 1 Password 4.4.3 which I downloaded today and which works with my system setup (it is telling me I have a 30 day trial).

@nward: Indeed, when you purchase 1Password 5, the very same license will also work in 1Password 4 — no need to do anything fancy! ;)

I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

• nward
    nward
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Stephen_C and Brenty

Thank you both very much for taking the time to help.

I will go ahead and upgrade to v5, and register v4.

Merry Christmas!

Kind regards.

Neil

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@nward, on behalf of Stephen and Brenty, you're very welcome! Hopefully you're all set, but if you have more questions or need anything else, just let us know. :)

Merry Christmas to you too!

This discussion has been closed.