Buggy password-setting screens on iPad2

editortom
editortom
Community Member
edited July 2011 in iOS
Long time Mac and iPhone user, newly on iPad2... Downloaded the app. The 'set up passwords' screen looks like it's from a ported iPhone app (ie, it's small and sit in the middle of the screen, and won't rotate to landscape. I click 'set unlock code' and that screen first shows the number fields partly cut off, then after a moment it rotates to landscape. So I enter a 4 digit code. It takes me back to the portrait-only front screen, I click 'set master password', and when that screen comes up, it's horizontal, but the password field is half cut off by the keyboard.

Is this the performance I should be seeing? App store says I have the latest version.

Comments

• Hello editortom,

Congratulations on your new iPad2!

It sounds like you using the 1Password for iPhone app on your iPad. AgileBits developed a native 1Password app for the iPad named 1Password for iPad.

On our iPad app site, you will notice references to a third iOS app called 1P Pro. the Pro app is just a combination of the iPhone/iPod Touch & iPad apps. In other words: 1Password for iPhone + 1Password for iPad = 1Password Pro

Since 1Password Pro contains no additional features beyond what are available in our two device-specific apps, and if you already own 1Password for iPhone, there is no need to purchase 1P Pro. Simply purchase the "other half of the set": 1Password for iPad.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Cheers!

Brandt
This discussion has been closed.