Changing screens in 1pwd.

pmhowe
pmhowe
Community Member

I'm new to using 1Password on Samsung Galaxy s5. When I open 1pwd, the google MyAccount screen comes. How do I get back to the list of logins or list of passwords? Thanks for the help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @pmhowe. 1Password will launch to the last screen you had open, as long as the app has been running in the background. However, if the app has been fully exited, it will launch to your Favorites screen. If there are no Favorited items, the app will launch to the Categories screen.

That said, I'm not sure which Google My Account screen you're seeing. Did you login to Google by tapping the URL from within 1Password and launching it in the 1Browser? If so, you'll just need to tap the back arrow to get back to your 1Password login details.

Let me know if that helps! If you still have trouble, I'll be happy to help further. Thanks!

• pmhowe
    pmhowe
    Community Member

Got it sorted out: At the bottom of the screen, there is a symbol like a u-turn arrow. Hitting this causes the application to return to the Categories screen. Thanks for the help!

• Thanks for the update! I'm glad you got it sorted out. :)

It sounds like you're using a Samsung device, which has the u-turn arrow button you mentioned rather than the back pointing arrow. Either way, I'm glad you found it!

Let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.