How do I sync my iPad to android phone

Options
soniajune
soniajune
Community Member

Trying to add I password to my android, how do I go about sync from iPad? Rift now everything is on iPad, can I just sign in to my account

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I sync my iPad to android phone

Comments

• Hey @soniajune. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your support of 1Password.

Did you recently create the vault from your iPad? If so, it's syncing an OPVault with Dropbox. 1Password on Android uses the Agile Keychain format for Dropbox and local storage sync. We don’t support the OPVault format for these sync methods yet, but this is something that we are planning on looking into that soon.

In order to sync your Android, I recommend creating a new Agile Keychain vault from Android with the same Master Password you use on the iPad. Then open the sync settings in 1Password on iOS, and change Dropbox syncing. This time, make sure to select the .agilekeychain folder. Let me know if that does the trick!

• soniajune
    soniajune
    Community Member
    Options

I've had my iPass on my iPad for some time. I've changed to sync to Dropbox on my iPad but my android isn't finding the folder to download thru Dropbox. So is it not possible then to sync them?

• Thanks for the update, @soniajune. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iPad:
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.