Multiple Problems on iPassword 3 after fresh El Capitan Install (on new hard drive)

Options

Okay, I finally have the safari extension up and running and the 1 password app running -- after a bit of reading and troubleshooting but now the 1password app on my macbook is acting up. i've only used it for a few minutes and already have these problems:

1. enters wrong date from credit card. my exp date is 11/18 but it puts in 11/20. i checked on the login in the app and it has 2018. i thought maybe it is stupid =) and entering the first two digits. okay, should do that but maybe if i change it...which led to next problem (which i also had elsewhere)
  2. when i try to edit items in the app i get a blank box that a) doesn't go away without special clicks and a bit of experimenting and b) doesn't show anything I'm typing.

Please help. thanks.
Clay

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: 3.9.20
OS Version: 10.11.2
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@ccd249 as your post relates to 1P3 for Mac I have moved the post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P3 legacy forum where you will get more help.

The best place to start is by reading this sticky at the top of the forum.

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @ccd249,

You may very well have questions after reading the thread that Stephen_C has linked you to and we'll do our best to answer them all. Sadly 1Password 3 for Mac is of an age now where compatibility with the latest versions of OS X and browsers just isn't what it once was when we last worked on it (back when Mountain Lion was current). Unfortunately the only real option is to consider the upgrade which we do detail in that thread.

This discussion has been closed.