I deleted 1password + 1Password mini on my mac then downloaded new version from your website.

I deleted 1password + 1Password mini on my mac then downloaded new version from your website. I was able to get teams working on my iPhone 1password app but not on my desktop. When I open the app on my desktop there is no "Teams" button in the Preferences section. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

1Password Version: 1Password 5 Version 5.4.1 (541003) Agile Web Store
Extension Version: 4.5.1
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:team on desktop is not working

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ScissorBoy,

It looks like you've downloaded the stable 5.4.1 release of 1Password 5 for Mac; thanks for including that information in your post! Right now a beta build is required to use 1Password for Teams on a Mac. If indeed you already have 5.4.1 running it's easy to switch to the beta and then you'll be able to add your Teams account. The steps in this guide can help you with that:

Sign in to 1Password for Teams on your device: Existing Installation

Please let us know if you run into any trouble with this or need anything else; we're happy to help. Cheers!

• ScissorBoy
    ScissorBoy
    Community Member

thank you so much! that did the trick :)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Awesome! Thank you for the quick return with your report of success. :+1:

I hope you enjoy giving the 1Password for Teams beta a spin and please don't hesitate to start a new discussion if you have any questions or other feedback.

This discussion has been closed.