I got a new iphone6 to replace my old iphone6 and I know my password but it won't sync?

annebeletic
annebeletic
Community Member

Again I got a new replacement phone and it says "existing data not found" It could sync with my iPad but my I cloud account for iPad is different than my phone and I can't change it - is that why they won't sync? My phone is the ONLY place I kept all my passwords so I MUST get that back. Never used it on my IPAD fyi

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• cohix
    cohix
    1Password Alumni

Hey @annebeletic, I'd just like to make sure your sync settings are all as they should be:

• In the app, head over to the settings tab, then "primary", then "sync service", and ensure the "iCloud" option is enabled.

• Also ensure that the primary vault screen shows "Last sync" and "Items" with the proper values (a recent sync, and the proper number of items)

• If so, you do need to ensure that both iPhones are logged into the same iCloud account in the settings app. Please ensure all of these things are correct, and send me another message if you can't initiate an iCloud sync on the new device.

I hope this helps!

• Connor
This discussion has been closed.