robertk
robertk
Community Member

See above

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 9.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:Unlock password, kb:master-password-not-accepted, kb:uninstall-1password

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @robertk,

To see what options we have available during this troubleshooting can you tell us a bit more about your setup please.

1. What version of 1Password for iOS are you running?
    2. If you are running 1Password elsewhere, what version of 1Password are you running and on what platform (e.g. Mac or other iOS devices).

Hopefully you have your vault elsewhere which will mean that if needed we could consider having your other copy of 1Password delete the troublesome data and have it create a new sync container that hopefully behaves better. The above information will hopefully help determine if this can be done :smile:

• robertk
    robertk
    Community Member
    Options

• Ben
    Options

Hi @robertk,

So, you just have 1Password on this one device? You don't have your data on any other devices? Do you currently have access to your 1Password data on the iOS device or is it only in iCloud?

Ben

• robertk
    robertk
    Community Member
    Options

I have it on my wife's as well. I just managed to open a new file using her info, so all is well again...thx

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update, @robertk. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

• robertk
    robertk
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome. Merry Christmas. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.