Not all folder items visible on iphone

Options
vehawk
vehawk
Community Member

I have been using 1Password Pro (via Dropbox vault) on my iPhone and MacBook Pro for several years now, and now I want my wife to be able to use this on her devices. She successfully installed and signed into Dropbox on her iPhone and iPad. She then successfully installed 1Password Pro on both (using her Apple ID sign-in via the App store). She then successfully signed into my 1Password account. So far so good. Under 'All Items', all of the items are there. Also, all of the custom folders that I created are shown below. However, the problem is that under each of these folders, only some of the items are visible on her devices (both her iPhone and iPad). For example, I created a folder named 'Shopping' that contains 36 login items. However, my wife sees only 5 of these items in this folder. Why can she only see some items in each folder when all items are available under 'All Items'? Please help.
Thanks,
Vic Laubach

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@vehawk: Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me all OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action.

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, are you able to find the items by searching? Are you sharing the Dropbox account? Is one device or another using an outdated OS or app? Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.