multiple installs for family plan

I have the family plan, 2 Macs and a Windows machine. I have installed the two macs, but not sure how to download the windows version w/o having the pay again-the Mac app store just checks our logins, but no idea what to do the get the windows version?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:multiple installs for family plan

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gbearman: To be clear, 1Password is licensed on a per-platform basis, so for example a single 1Password for Mac license entitles you (and up to 5 other family members living in the same household) to use 1Password on all of your Mac. However, 1Password for Windows is a separate purchase.

But if you bought the Mac + Windows bundle, then you can use 1Password on all of your Macs and PCs. And there's no need to pay again for the same version(s). Simply follow the instructions from the license email you received on each computer to register the app. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• gbearman
    gbearman
    Community Member

geez, I just got this. can I switch somehow and pay the differenced between the two plans? w/o having to reinstall the Mac versions, preferably?

• @gbearman - could you email us at support+windows@agilebits.com including a copy of the Mac App Store receipt and we can help you add 1Password for Windows at the bundle price.

This discussion has been closed.