Adding 1Password to a pc

Options

I purchased 1password for our Mac products from Apples app store. We want to add it to our windows 10 laptop and sync it so they have the same data. Do I purchase 1password for a pc from the agile bits store; can I then sync it with my Mac version of 1password? How?

1Password Version: 5.4
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: OS El Capitan (10.11.2)
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Can I add 1password to a pc even though my original purchase was for Mac on their app store

Comments

• Hi @sunny184 - Thank you for purchasing 1Password 5 for Mac from Mac App Store. Could you email us at support+windows@agilebits.com including a copy of the Mac App Store receipt and we can help you purchase 1Password for Windows at the bundle price.

You can sync your 1Password data between your Mac and Windows PC using Dropbox as per these guides -

• sunny184
    sunny184
    Community Member
    Options

I got a new IPhone and cannot figure out how to sync the data over. I have the app downloaded but it is asking for an account key etc. and my profile online does not display that information.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sunny184: Sorry for the confusion! Unless you've subscribed to 1Password Families (or Teams) — and it doesn't look like you have — you won't have an Account Key...or an account. In that case, please setup the app without an account, and then you can use Dropbox to sync your data as Laura suggested above. Please let us know if you have ay other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.