I have 1Password on my Macbook, but not on my iMac. How can I add it to my iMac?

Options
etfaver
etfaver
Community Member

1Password is installed on my Macbook Air, but would also install it on my Desktop iMac. Ho do I accomplish that?
I have version 5.01

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:Can I use 1Password on multiple devices, kb:license-requirements

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @etfaver,

If you bought a 1Password 4/5 license from the AgileBits Store, you can download 1Password 5 from our download site, and then add your license file to activate it. Or if you bought it from the Mac App Store, simply reinstall it from the Purchased section of the Mac App Store (make sure you're signed in with the same Apple ID you used to make that purchase).

By the way, the latest updates for 1Password 5 are version 5.4.1 (from the AgileBits Store) and version 5.4 (from the Mac App Store). If you currently have version 5.0.1 installed, you should definitely install the latest update: How do I ensure I’m running the latest version of 1Password?

Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you have any trouble with that, or if you have more questions. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.