Dropbox Syncing between Android and Windows 10 doesn't seem to work

bt430
bt430
Community Member
edited December 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I can't figure out why changes I make to 1password on my Android phone are not showing up in 1password on Windows 10. The vault is on Dropbox, the phone is pointed to that vault. When I make a change on the phone, Windows 10 reports that the changes have made it to the dropbox vault but 1Password doesn't see the changes even though it's pointed to that dropbox vault. The phone is a Galaxy Note 5 running android 5.1.1 and 1password 4.5.3 the Windows 10 box is 1password 4.6.0.598

1Password Version 4.53 Android Windows 4.6.0.598
OS Version: Windows 10 and Android
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• Hi @bt430,

What about vis versa, if you make a change in the Windows version, does it show up in the Android app?

Try this; open the main 1Password program on the PC and go to the File Menu > Repair 1Password Vault, see if that helps.

• bt430
    bt430
    Community Member

No the 1password client is just not seeing the dropbox vault. I wish I had tried to repair the vault, maybe would have saved me some time, but I got it working by uninstalling and reinstalling 1password on the pc and now it works like its supposed to. It's strange that I couldn't get it to read the dropbox vault without reinstalling but it works now.

• Hi @bt430,

I'm glad to hear it is working better now, thanks for updating us on this.

This discussion has been closed.