This is too difficult for me. Please contact me. Trying to upgrade from Ver. 3 to 5 without losing

Options
Madge
Madge
Community Member

Trying to upgrade from ver. 3 to 5 without losing my saved passwords. Using Mac with El Capitan
Would like to chat by email or phone

Thanks.

1Password Version: 3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:error-connect-to-mini, kb:uninstall-v3-extension, kb:diagnostics

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

@Madge - The forum is usually the quickest way to get help, if you will post here and describe a little more clearly what your issues are. Have you seen the article about upgrading from version 3 on the 1Password support site? It might help you right away: How do I upgrade 1Password for Mac from version 3?

If you really prefer not to use the forum, you can always send email to support@agilebits.com. Be patient, but someone will reply to help you.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Madge,

Thanks for contacting us here for 1Password help. Hopefully the step-by-step guide that hawkmoth linked to worked for you. If you have any further questions, we're here for you! The more information you can provide us about any trouble you run into, the better we will be able to assist.

If you'd prefer to email us (support@agilebits.com, as hawkmoth mentioned), please include a link to this forum thread so we can connect the dots. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.