Password Entry Missing - how to recover?

johnsmithau
johnsmithau
Community Member

Hi

I use 1Passwod on my iOS devices (iPhone and iPad) and Mac laptop with Dropbox Sync. I've been having some issues keeping my Vault up to date and I've just noticed that somehow I have lost a password entry that I made to an existing "Server" type item using my iPhone.

I had recently used 1Password on my iPhone to update an existing item with a new section and password field value. However after manually triggering the sync on both 1Passwod apps (IPhone and Mac OS), the existing item is partially updated with the new section but missing the password field value.

Unfortunately I really need that password as I have used it across a new Active Directory domain I've just setup. Is there a way to restore a backup of the vault in iOS like there is in the Mac version of 1Password?

Otherwise how can I restore a previous version of that particular 1Password item that has the password value that I added in? I've searched throughout my Dropbox via the Dropbox website and despite looking through recent items that have been modified in the Changelog within Dropbox - I cannot see any record of that 1Password vault item being edited / updated to coincide with my password addition nor the subsequent re-sync from the iOS version of 1Password to Dropbox.

Hoping someone can urgently help me!

1Password Version: 6.1.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb-search:Recover

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @johnsmithau,

I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're having with 1Password! I see that you also emailed us about this issue and sent diagnostics reports from your devices. Thank you for sending those! I'll update the email thread with details from this forum discussion so it's easier for our support team to get up to speed with the issue. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible with more information, and we'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. Thanks! :)

ref: SJJ-63566-175

This discussion has been closed.