I have windows 10 and can't get 1Password to work [MS has not enabled ext for Edge]

Paul590
Paul590
Community Member
edited December 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I download 1Password and it looks good, but does not work, It does not save logins. I have all the correct boxes checked under preferences.
Not really sure what to do next !!

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:missing-extension-button, kb-search:not working, kb:extension-troubleshooting, kb:invalid-code-signature-win, kb:install-browser-extension

Comments

• Hi @Paul590,

Can you tell me what browser you're using and if you have installed the 1Password extension for that browser? If you did install the extension, does clicking on the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar bring up the 1Password menu?

If you're using Edge on Windows 10, Microsoft has not provided the extensions support for it yet, that's being planned for next year. As soon as they release an update to enable it, we can then start planning for it.

• Paul590
    Paul590
    Community Member

This is a new computer so I'm using Microsoft Edge. So...I do not have the browser extension yet. Any idea when it will be available ?

• Hi @Paul590,

Unfortunately, no one outside of Microsoft knows when it'll be available, all we know is the rumors said sometimes in 2016 with one of the big Redstone updates for Windows 10.

For now, you can still use Internet Explorer 11 that comes with Windows 10 and it should already have 1Password enabled by default.

This discussion has been closed.