I purchased 1Password from Mac App Store and cannot find license so that I can add PC license?

ncalfreda1
ncalfreda1
Community Member

I am trying to give you guys proof of purchase and get a PC version added to my Mac version for the
"bundle" price and I can't find the license number. I know I have the Mac App Store version because my application just says 1Password (no version number). I have searched every way I know how in Finder and there is no license file. Uhggggggg!! I'm so sick of this please help, I really like this damn program but enough is enough. I shouldn't be this freakin hard. Thanks for your help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Yosemite
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:bundle-license, kb:extract-license-key, kb-search:where is license file on Mac, kb:license-file-faq

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

@ncalfreda1 - The version from the Mac App Store doesn't have a separate license. Apple handles licensing by tying the licensing to the Apple ID used to buy it. To get your bundle price for the Windows version, send a copy of your Mac App Store receipt to support+licenses@agilebits.com and ask for the bundle price for a Windows license. Include a link to this forum thread, and when the automated reply comes back, post the included support ticket number back here in this thread to speed things along. You'll get the information you need to buy a Windows license at the bundle price.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ncalfreda1: Indeed. If you purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store, we won't have any record of it, as it is owned and operated by Apple. The App Store does not have licenses; rather, the purchase is tied to your Apple ID. But you can go to your purchase history and search for it.

If you're still having trouble finding it, please check your records, as you'll have an email receipt regardless of where it was purchased. It should also include transaction details that may help track it down.

And then email us at support+licenses at agilebits dot com with a copy of the receipt so we can get you taken care of.

Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• cybersylum
    cybersylum
    Community Member

Hello - I just purchased 1Password from the Apple App Store for use on my work computer. I would also like to install it on my personal Windows machine. I have followed the notes above, and sent an e-mail with a copy of my purchase receipt. The Support ID is VZK-85299-753.

Thank you for your assistance.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I see that Peri was able to help via email. You should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance! :)

ref: VZK-85299-753

• cailiil
    cailiil
    Community Member

I also followed the notes above and request a bundle price Windows license.
    My Support-ID is UTZ-93252-347

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@cailiil: Thanks! I'll reply there shortly. :)

ref: UTZ-93252-347

• McLovitt
    McLovitt
    Community Member

Hi, I also followed the above directions. My support ID is #MLA-37142-968

Thank you,
    Scott

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2016

Thanks, Scott!

I see Steve is already assisting you via email. We'll continue to work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion. :)

ref: MLA-37142-968

• jpcutler
    jpcutler
    Community Member

Hi,

I had bought the Mac license through the App store as well. I forwarded the receipt on to support, my case number is #BRC-29541-525

Thanks!

Jeff

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jpcutler: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. I'll get back to you shortly! :)

ref: BRC-29541-525

• pcw17
    pcw17
    Community Member

I also followed these directions. My support Id is #IMC-93247-413.
    Thanks,
    Peter

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks @pcw17! We received your email, and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible with more information. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. Cheers! :)

ref: IMC-93247-413

• BennoBaer
    BennoBaer
    Community Member

Thanks. My Support ID is: #GZT-53117-137

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@BennoBaer: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: GZT-53117-137

• User1983
    User1983
    Community Member

My Support ID is: #EIM-38465-144

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks @User1983! I see that someone from our team replied to your email and is helping you out with that. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there. Cheers! :)

ref: EIM-38465-144

• AlexanderTuller
    AlexanderTuller
    Community Member

Hello-

My support ID is: [#NDL-99547-293].

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @AlexanderTuller

We have received your email and replied over there. We'll continue the conversation over there! :chuffed:

ref: #NDL-99547-293

• oriontrkr
    oriontrkr
    Community Member

Hi, support ID is [#ULK-15416-321]

• randyrando
    randyrando
    Community Member

RWG-85592-166 ...Thank you ;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@oriontrkr: Thanks! I've just replied via email, so we con continue the conversation there! Cheers! :)

ref: ULK-15416-321

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@randyrando: Hey there! I've just replied to your email. You should be all set, but be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

ref: RWG-85592-166

• tomveeken
    tomveeken
    Community Member

VDT-37884-797

Many thanks in advance :))

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tomveeken,

Thanks for sharing the ticket ID! I see a member of our support team has already replied to you. We’ll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid confusion.

ref: VDT-37884-797

• smog
    smog
    Community Member

JDD-82172-637

Thanks in advance! :)
    Love 1password!! :)

• smog
    smog
    Community Member

Looking for assistance. Thank you!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @smog

I have replied to you via email, we'll continue the conversation over there :chuffed:

ref: JDD-82172-637

• smog
    smog
    Community Member

Hands down! Perfect support! :D

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thank you! We couldn't do what we do without the support of you and the rest of our awesome customers! :chuffed:

• amarisi
    amarisi
    Community Member

QEC-18679-986

Keep up the good work! Great app!

This discussion has been closed.