I purchased 1Password from Mac App Store and cannot find license so that I can add PC license?

Options

Comments

• christopher_stewart
    Options

Hi @brenty : I got you. I've sent you an email that should have all the relevant info. Hoping to be able to sync everything up, mobile, desktop, etc., but I would assume that I need a license for that. Hopeful that you all can help me there!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @christopher_stewart

We have received your emails, I'm very sorry for the delay in answering. We'll be back in touch with you over email very soon :chuffed:

• dvisions
    dvisions
    Community Member
    Options

Dear 1Password team, I also emailed the support and as per instructions am sending my support ticket ID: #HFS-16324-399. I have also purchased the 1Password app through App store and would like to use that app on my Windows 10 machine as well. I have already e-mailed the copy of my purchase receipt. Thank you for your help, the app is awesome!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dvisions,

We received your email - thanks! Someone will be replying to that as soon as possible, and we'll keep the conversation going via email. Cheers! :)

ref: HFS-16324-399

• foodman
    foodman
    Community Member
    Options

My support ID is [#GXB-46368-344]. I'm after a license code for Windows as I'm giving up on Mac.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks @foodman! You should receive a reply to that email as soon as possible.

Cheers! :)

ref: GXB-46368-344

• mpm244
    mpm244
    Community Member
    Options

GCP-42392-263

Posting support ticket here. Thanks in advance for your help!

• ag_TJLuoma
    ag_TJLuoma
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hiya @mpm244

I found your ticket and will reply as soon as I post this comment :^)

TJ

• bxie
    bxie
    Community Member
    Options

My Support ID is: #NUN-14267-745.

Thank you in advance!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bxie: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. I'll get back to you shortly! :)

ref: NUN-14267-745

• paulm12
    paulm12
    Community Member
    Options

My support ID is: #JTP-86868-775. Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@paulm12: I see that Rob has already replied via email, so we can continue the conversation there. Have a great weekend! :)

ref: JTP-86868-775

• pschwarz
    pschwarz
    Community Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hello,

I would like to use 1Password on my windows laptop. Here are the iTunes details of my purchase:

[removed by moderator]

Thanks,

Philip Schwarz

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pschwarz: This is a public forum. Do not post sensitive information here. As mentioned previously, please email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com with a copy of your Mac App Store receipt so we can get you taken care of. Just post the Support ID here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible Cheers! :)

• pschwarz
    pschwarz
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

I posted all the info I could find in iTunes. I don't know how to get a Support ID.

Thanks,

Philip

• pschwarz
    pschwarz
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty got one now, thanks: #BYD-45776-864

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pschwarz: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. I'll get back to you shortly! :)

ref: BYD-45776-864

• Dalcom
    Dalcom
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. I also purchased 1Password from Mac Appstore. My support ID is [#ZBB-34593-536].
    Thank you for the great customer service.

• james_humphreys
    james_humphreys
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

Another request for a Windows serial please ( having purchased from the Mac App Store ). Email sent and support ID is LUE-25788-125.

Thanks in advance.

• ag_TJLuoma
    ag_TJLuoma
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Dalcom and @james_humphreys

I have responded to both of your email requests. Please reply there if there's anything else you need. Thanks!

Tj

• james_humphreys
    james_humphreys
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @TJLuoma

Thanks for your prompt reply, I've pinged you an email back.

I may be misunderstanding things, but I assumed my purchase of 1Password on the Mac App Store, would also entitle me to a free Windows license as this is a universal license as mentioned on the 1Password site.

Am I entitled to a license for Windows at no extra cost?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @james_humphreys,

I see that TJ answered your question via email (if you didn't receive the email, please make sure you check any junk folders/spam filters to see if it was caught there). If you have more questions about that, we'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there. Thanks! :)

ref: LUE-25788-125

• james_humphreys
    james_humphreys
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Drew_AG

Yes, all sorted thanks.

• sorbent99
    sorbent99
    Community Member
    Options

I just sent an email showing proof of a iTunes 1Password buy. I have a new computer and would like to transfer the license. I have a new laptop, desk top, iPhone and iPad.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sorbent99: I don't see any emails from this address, but if you'll post your Support ID here I'll be happy to take a look and see what I can do to help! :)

• sorbent99
    sorbent99
    Community Member
    Options

Brenty,

My support ID is #HZY-73643-499

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sorbent99: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. I'll get back to you shortly! :)

ref: HZY-73643-499

• Schwedu
    Schwedu
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Brently,

here is my Support ID: #VPC-76724-119

Thx

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! We received your email, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible about that. :)

ref: VPC-76724-119

• chi_nor
    chi_nor
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

What if i do not have a copy of the license from apple?
    There are many years ago since I bought this program, and I cant find the license on the app store.

What to do?

This discussion has been closed.