I keep getting a message that my free trial has expired, but already paid for 1Password.

AbbeyT
AbbeyT
Community Member

I'm using a MacBook Pro. I have been using 1Password for over a year now, in fact, I used it to log in here, but I keep getting messages that my free trial has expired. I tried to change a password for one of my sites, and it wouldn't let me, saying again that my free trial had expired. What should I do?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I keep getting a message that my free trial has expired, but I already paid for 1Password

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

@AbbeyT - Does anything in this article help?

"Trial Expired" notice (Mac)

• Jacob
    edited January 2016

Hey @AbbeyT! The knowledge base article that hawkmoth linked to should cover the error itself. If you have a license but aren't able to find it, I'd suggest trying a different email address on the licenses page. If you still can't find things, did you happen to purchase from the Mac App Store? You can simply download the app again from there:

1. Launch the Mac App Store and sign in with the Apple ID you used to purchase 1Password
    2. Switch to the Purchases tab
    3. Click the Install button beside 1Password

If you have a license from the AgileBits Store but aren't able to find it, feel free to shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'd be happy to help you out. :)

This discussion has been closed.