6.2 broke 1Password [Some entries show as 'unnamed'; investigating]

Options
13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

@MrRooni @bwoodruff Perfect, then i will write to you once i got the new version from the app store.

• @devynosborne @viswiz Wonderful, thank you for the confirmation!

• pmathen
    pmathen
    Community Member
    Options

On iPhone 6+ with latest versions, secondary vaults unusable with all entries showing "Unnamed" and containing no data. Restored after wi-fi Sync, then when iPhone 1Password used independently again then the same problem. So essentially unable to use 1Password for iO independently unless immediately after Sync.

1Password Version: 6.0.1
    Extension Version: 4.4.4
    OS Version: OSX 10.11.3
    Sync Type: Wi-Fi
    Referrer: forum-search:When using 1Password on iPhone entries in secondary Vaults become "Unnamed" and contain no data.

• Good morning @pmathen. We just finished solving this problem in the 1Password 6.2.2 beta. We plan on submitting it to Apple within the next few days. If you have an immediate need to get at the items in your secondary vaults you can either temporarily move them over to your primary vault or I can add you to the TestFlight beta so you can have early access to the fix.

• pmathen
    pmathen
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. That's great. I am happy to wait for 6.2.2.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @pmathen. :)

• addiarmadar
    addiarmadar
    Community Member
    Options

It's been a few days and no update yet. Can I get a beta invite for the 6.2.2 please? I cannot wait any longer to access my work vault. Thanks!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @addiarmadar,

@MrRooni isn't around today but is the one that needs to see this. He should get a notification of this message and if not I'll do my best to prod him at the start of the week.

• Good morning @addiarmadar. My apologies for the delay - 1Password 6.2.2 for iOS is now available in the App Store and it contains a fix for this problem. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do. Cheers!

• addiarmadar
    addiarmadar
    Community Member
    Options

Woot, there it is. Thanks you sooooo much!

• @addiarmadar You're welcome, glad to hear you're back on your feet.

• devynosborne
    devynosborne
    Community Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Got it here as well!

As an aside, I had to install from the App Store twice. The first time it installed 6.2, after which I had to update to 6.2.2. It seems it initially installed my last downloaded (?) App Store version over the Beta, as opposed to the latest available. I'm not sure if that's how it always works, but it confused me for a minute. Thought I'd post in case others were also perplexed.

(Also - that version of 6.2 only had half the old bug. I could search and see logins in the secondary vault, but only by searching "everything". Secondary vault logins did not show up via the Safari extension.)

Anyway, I'm glad it's fixed now. Many thanks for the effort and fix!

You may remove me from the beta so as to free up my spot.

• Thanks for the confirmation, @devynosborne!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

@MrRooni @bwoodruff I got the new version from the appstore. Could you please remove me from the beta testing? Thanks!

• Good morning @simon_l. Sure thing. It looks like TestFlight is preventing me from doing so, but once we publish a new build I should be able to take you off. You may receive one more beta notification before you are removed, but you can safely ignore it.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

@MrRooni Ok thanks. Maybe i've already removed myself? I canceled the beta subscription in the testfligt app and downloaded the new version from the appstore.

• @simon_l You still show up on my list here, but if you opted out of future notification emails and switched to the App Store then you should be all set. Thanks!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

@MrRooni I don't know if i opted out from the notification emails however you can remove my anytime. I'll write you when i should get new invitation emails.

• Will do @simon_l, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.