I had a hard drive crash, but data was saved. Where can I locate the agilekeychain?

Options
Curt_ME
Curt_ME
Community Member

My hard drive crashed. The store said it saved the data to a new computer. When starting 1Password, it asked for agilekeychain. Where is the agilekeychain located?

1Password Version: 5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:backup location, kb:backup-faq

Comments

• ChocolateCheesecake
    Options

The data of my non-AppStore Version 6.0 is stored in Users/"Username"/Library/1Password 4

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@Curt_ME this knowledge base article should help you:

Where does 1Password store its data?

Note that the answer differs depending on whether you're running the Mac App Store version of 1Password or the AgileBits store version.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Curt_ME ,

If you're still having difficulty locating your data after reading the article that Stephen linked to, we'll need to take a closer look at your system.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.