Multiple URL missing in Android app

AnBeSG
AnBeSG
Community Member

I have login Times' with multiple URLs. These display fine in my Mac and iOS apps, but in the Android app only the first one is shown.
This creates a major problem for me.

1Password Version: 4.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey there, @AnBeSG. :)

1Password on Android doesn't currently have support for viewing and using multiple URLs for a single Login. As you've noticed, only the first URL saved in the item on another platform will sync over to Android.

We do have an open issue regarding this feature, and I'll add your vote for multiple URLs on Android as well. :)
    ref: OPA-55

Let us know if you have any further feedback or questions! Thanks!

• WardenBrown
    WardenBrown
    Community Member

Please add my vote for getting multiple URL support in 1P Android. If I recall this works fine on my iOS devices

Use case: my bank has a domain (ibanking.reliance.com.au) for desktop and a completely separate domain (ibanking.mmpcu.com.au) for mobile use.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! Hopefully we'll be able to add the multiple URLs feature to 1Password for Android in a future update. :)

• Mike Fogel
    Mike Fogel
    Community Member

+1 here as well. In fact, if you could add a +1 for all Android & 1password users that have Bank of America, they'd appreciate it. The Bank of America mobile app uses 'bofa.infonow.com' whereas the desktop & mobile website use 'bankofamerica.com'

• Thanks for the upvote, Mike! I can see this helping when using the 1Password Keyboard to fill your login in the Bank of America app. I’ll bring this to the attention of our developers. :+1:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

+1 here as well. In fact, if you could add a +1 for all Android & 1password users that have Bank of America, they'd appreciate it. The Bank of America mobile app uses 'bofa.infonow.com' whereas the desktop & mobile website use 'bankofamerica.com'

@Mike Fogel: Also, thanks for pointing this out! I guess I'd never actually used a mobile device to login to Bank of America before, so this is something I'll keep in mind going forward. :pirate:

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited March 2016

Please add my +9999 for this as well if its possible :pirate: . If not please add my +1 :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I think it'll have to be "+1", but no less important. Thank you! :chuffed:

• ErreipL
    ErreipL
    Community Member

Hi, +1 for me as well. Thanks!

• Thanks, @ErreipL. I'll definitely pass your :+1: along to the team. :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

Hi, could you please add my +1 for this :)

• Sure thing, @ntimo. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ntimo: /cough :tongue:

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@brenty Ups... totally forgot that I already expressed my +99999 for this but they a +1 is always good ;) Sorry about that :(

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ntimo: haha no problem. Even if you were trying to be sneaky, I admire your spunk! ;)

• plapierre
    plapierre
    Community Member

Please add my +1.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Certainly! Thank you! :)

• RichardMorris
    RichardMorris
    Community Member

Please add my +1.

• Thank you for your feedback, @RichardMorris! I will pass on your vote :)

This discussion has been closed.