Downloading attachments every time I open 1Password

ashleyk
ashleyk
Community Member

I have 1Password for Mac, PC and Android that are all synched via DropBox. On the Android version when I start the app a message pops up for a few seconds saying it cannot connect but then proceeds to download every single attachment, which can take quite a while and it does this every time I use 1Password. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Ashley

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @ashleyk. Thanks for contacting us today about your problem. The issue you're describing where some attachments are downloaded every time you sync sounds like a known bug. ref: OPA-366

Can you try recreating the items on your Mac or PC and then reattaching the files? Are you still having this problem after?

• ashleyk
    ashleyk
    Community Member
    edited January 2016

@peri I can have a go but I imagine we are talking about dozens of items with attachments stretching over several years. I have 1194 items in 1Password so that would take a lot of checking. I think the attachments are mainly but not exclusively associated with the 134 software licenses.

• Thanks for the info, @ashleyk. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• ashleyk
    ashleyk
    Community Member

@peri OK sent that just now including the attached report and a link to this post.

• peri
    edited February 2016

Thanks! We'll take a look and get back to you. :)

ref: UDM-46274-142

This discussion has been closed.