Second Vault Synced Data Disappears from iPhone and iPad Once 1Password is Closed on Mac

Options
yaara
yaara
Community Member

I have two vaults in 1Password and I sync them over wi-fi. They sync correctly across my devices, but once I close out the 1Password app on my Mac, the data for the second vault disappears on my iPhone and iPad (although it shows the correct number of entries for each category, but when I tap on any category, the list is empty). This is recent problem, and prior to it arising, both vaults have been syncing normally over wifi for quite some time.

I have the most current version of 1Password and the most current operating system on all my devices.

There are also three other errors I am encountering (possibly related?):

1. When I open 1Password on the Mac, I occasionally get an error message with regards to 1Password Mini not being able to start and it then prompts me to restart 1Password.
  2. If I have the app open on my iOS device and the Mac and then close out the app on my Mac, I get an error message on my iOS device saying, “Sync failed because ‘default’ vault is locked.” This occurs after what appears to be a successful sync of both vaults.
  3. If I reopen app on my iOS device (without the Mac app being open), I get the following error on my iOS device, “Please unlock primary 1Password vault on your Mac for Wi-Fi syncing to continue.”

Thanks for your help!
Yaara

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.0.1 (601004) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.5.2
OS Version: 10.11.3
Sync Type: Wi-Fi

Comments

• Hi @yaara,

Thanks for writing in. I've been reading and re-reading this forum post all afternoon, trying to think of what could possibly be going on, and I'm really not too sure. I'd love to work with you to find out though!

Could you get us a Diagnostic Report from both the Mac and the iOS device? Please email them to support+forums@agilebits.com. In the email include a link to this forum post so that we can connect the dots. Almost immediately you should get back a response from our support system with a support request id. Could you post that request id in this forum thread so that we can more easily jump between the two systems?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Rick

• yaara
    yaara
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Rick,

My support ID is [#QBA-79718-298]. Thanks!

Yaara

• Thanks @yaara,

I've just loaded up QBA-79718-298 and will start taking a look. I will send you more questions via email.

Thanks

Rick

This discussion has been closed.