Have a family license for 1password 3. Sold my previous laptop and have a new mac book pro. Unable

Have a family license for 1password 3. Bought a new mac book pro and reformatted/cleared the disk on my previous laptop. When I tried to authorize my new laptop was told that I had already used all of my family licenses. I am only using the license on 2 iMac's and trying to use it on 1 Macbook Pro. Would you please advise me as to what options I have to use 1password on my new laptop?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:have a family license for 1 password 3. Cannot authorize my new mac book pro.

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @cpxray,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the support forum. I apologize for the delay in response; our inflows have been higher than usual this week and we're trying to catch up!

I searched our sales records by your email address and found that you've just bought a license for 1Password 6 today, so it seems you've already figured out the answer to your question. I hope 1Password 6 is working well for you, but please do feel free to post back here if you have any other questions we can help you with. We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.