Can I use my 1P on my blackberry as well as on my Mac and iPhone?

Options
bzbids
bzbids
Community Member

Can I use my 1P on my blackberry as well as on my Mac and iPhone? Is there an additional charge?

1Password Version: 5.4
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: os 10.11.2
Sync Type: cloud
Referrer: forum-search:Can I use my 1P on my blackberry as well as on my Mac and iPhone?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

@bzbids - There is no 1Passsword application for Blackberry. If there were, there would be an additional charge. Licenses are sold on a per user and per platform basis. You would need two licenses, one for Mac and another for iOS, since those are separate platforms. The iOS application is free to download and use in its basic form, but it requires an in-app purchase to activate more advanced Pro features. But if having yoru password manager work on Blackberry is critical to you, you should find a different solution.

• Hi @bzbids ,

Is your BlackBerry capable of running Android apps? Some newer models can. If so, you may have some luck with 1Password for Android. I will move this post over to the Android forum so that others may provide more informations.

Thanks for contacting us. Hopefully we can provide a solution that meets your needs.

Regards,
    Kevin

• peri
    Options

Hi @bzbids. 1Password 4 for Android is developed and tested on Android devices, and requires Play Store services in order to install and run. If your BlackBerry has Google Play, you may be able to install 1Password. However, as we don't officially support BlackBerry OS, we can't guarantee its compatibility with that OS.

• mc42yv997
    mc42yv997
    Community Member
    Options

Hi!

I have a BBOS10 device that in my experience has fairly good Android app compatibility. BBOS does not include the Google Play store but does, however, include the Amazon app store. Is there any chance Agilebits would consider deploying 1Pass for Android in the Amazon App Store?

• Hey @mc42yv997. Thanks for contacting us today! We don't have any plans to offer 1Password in the Amazon App Store at the moment, but this is something we may revisit in the future. I'll go ahead and add your vote!

This discussion has been closed.