Moving data between vaults? [select; then share]

hwieser
hwieser
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I can move logins and items between vaults on the Mac. How do I do the same on Windows?
If I set up team vaults, I will need to think what goes where, i.e. move items.

Any thoughs around this?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: OneDrive

Comments

• @hwieser thanks for asking, I think I can help with this one

You want to click "Select" button at the top of the items list, select few items you want to copy (or all of them) and click "Share" button, it will bring list of your Teams vaults where you can copy items.

Hope this helps :)

• hwieser
    hwieser
    Community Member

@SergeyTheAgile thanks that helps! I did not assiocate "Share" with that, as this is usually the "post it on facebook" button ;)

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for that feedback, @hwieser!

We're always looking for way stop make the UI as clear as possible, though the limited screen space on mobile devices (especially phones) does present some challenges.

Please keep the comments coming!

• Afieldsmd
    Afieldsmd
    Community Member
    edited January 2016

I followed the above instructions and 53 of my 247 items transferred over. I got "unknown item type system.tombstone for item..." for all of the others. Any help? This transfer was being done on 1Password Beta for Windows 10, but I have Macs, and iOS devices. I was pulling over from my vault backed up on my Dropbox account.

• @Afieldsmd "tombstone" items are "notifications of deleted items", thanks for noticing that we are trying to copy them when we should not even try. Sorry for the confusion :)

This discussion has been closed.