Duplicate entries

Options
jwiesen68
jwiesen68
Community Member

I recently logged into to 1password on my home Macbook pro. Suddenly duplicates of everthing appeared. One login was listed as primary, the other as "1password". I also have the program on my Iphone 6, and my Imac at work, so I'm guessing there's a communication problem. I have been trying to follow the different forums, but I need some handholding, I think.

1Password Version: 6.0.1
Extension Version: 4.5.3.90
OS Version: 10.1.2
Sync Type: No sure
Referrer: forum-search:Duplicate entries

Comments

• Hey @jwiesen68! It sounds like things may have been added from another installation of 1Password from times passed. We're happy to help you get things back to one entry. Could you create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac? This will give us an idea of how many items are in each vault and what the issue could be.

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once you send the email, post back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive a few minutes after sending. That will help us connect the dots. :)

This discussion has been closed.