1Password 4 copy and fill issues

Options

Comments

• hellgold
    hellgold
    Community Member
    Options

Dear agile-bits-team,

I use Firefox DevEd. 45.0a2 (2016-01-25) with Password 4 Version 4.4.3 (443000) from the Agile Web Store and copy & fill is not working. My Problem seems to be: Mac OS X is Version 8.5 - and i cannot update because of old hardware-drivers I have to use.

Will I have the possibillity to update 1PW to Version 5 as a registered user? My licence key says so … As I understand the posts in this thread so far, the copy & fill function will work from 1PW 5 with my version of FF DevEd. Is that correct? And will 1PW 5 run on my (old) OS X?

Thanks for your help

btw: The link to "Zeige das Fehlerbehebungshandbuch“ (which is translated incorrect) sends me here: https://support.1password.com/security/ The content linked there is of no use for the problem we have here ... Maybe you could make such links more "useful"?

• Hi @hellgold! Sorry for the trouble. I checked your license and you do indeed qualify for a free upgrade to 1Password 6. You'll need to be running OS X 10.10 or newer to grab it, though. Once you upgrade to that, just click the 1Password menu when the app is running and click Check for Updates. You can also update the extension by getting the latest version from this page and you should be all set with this issue. Please let us know how things go.

This discussion has been closed.