I am unable to install new V6. Crashes. Can't access data. removed 3.8.21

Options
RobynT16
RobynT16
Community Member

I have restarted, downloaded again, turned off virus program. Message:The last time you opened 1 pass word six it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again. then I get a message to say the system launched an incorrect version 1 password mini.. it's saying it started in downloads rather than application but I have moved it into applications. I'm now unable to access any of my data from 1password. please advise

1Password Version: 6.0.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Downloaded 1 Password 6 from the Agile site and removed earlier version from Applications. Crashing

Comments

• Hey @RobynT16! I'm so sorry for the trouble. Could you check to make sure you don't have any other copies of 1Password on your system, or on an external drive? If you can't find any, please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac.

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once you send the email, post back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive a few minutes after sending. That will help us connect the dots. :)

This discussion has been closed.