I have version 3.7.2 on my iPhone and I want to get the latest version. How? Can't open the app

When I go to my list of apps and click on the 1Password app. it won't load. Also, when I got tap on the app and add my password, the app closes and the message comes up "Do you want to send a report?" Then I click Don't and put in my code and the app opens. But I cannot add any new passwords.

1Password Version: 3.7.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:contact-us, ug:ios/, kb-search:upgrades, kb:upgrade-mac, kb:uninstall-v3-extension

Comments

• zbrown
    zbrown
    Community Member

See above

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @zbrown,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with 1Password, and I'd be happy to help you get things straightened out.

It sounds like you need to upgrade to the latest version of 1Password on your iOS device. The latest version of 1Password will detect the older app and offer to import your data for you. You can get the latest version of 1Password from the iOS App Store. And the good news is that it's a free app! There are some Pro Features that can be unlocked for a one-time, in-app purchase, but the basic functionality of the app is free.

When you launch 1Password 6 for the first time, it should recognize that you have 1Password 3 installed and offer to import your data. If you hit any snags, please let me know and we'll investigate further. :)

This discussion has been closed.