Sync with OS X via Dropbox

ladislav_prague
ladislav_prague
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I'm syncing data from 1Password version for OS X with Dropbox, by default using path "1Password/1Password.agilekeychain". When I'm trying to get data from Dropbox on my Windows 10 Lumia phone (having latest 1Password Beta installed), it doesn't work and I'm getting error message "No vaults found". Seems like 1Password is looking for vaults in the root folder, instead of 1Password folder.

1Password Version: 6.0.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.10.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• @ladislav_prague 1Password for Windows Beta should look everywhere on your Dropbox, we've removed 1Password folder limit a long time ago. If it's not working, then it's a bug. Can you please try to open a vault from Dropbox again and then go to "Settings\Help\Support\Email 3 days logs" - that will give us a chance to find out what's going wrong and to fix it. Thanks in advance!

• ladislav_prague
    ladislav_prague
    Community Member

@SergeyTheAgile I'm not sure if I can enter Settings when 1Password fails that early. Seems that I can't.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@ladislav_prague, you can get straight to the Settings > Help page by typing this URL in the web browser on the same Windows 10 device:

op://help/

On the Help page, tap Support > Email last 3 days logs.

Thanks!

• ladislav_prague
    ladislav_prague
    Community Member

@DBrown alright, I just did that. you are welcome

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Super! We'll watch for your message.

• mhernan
    mhernan
    Community Member

Hi everyone,

I just upgraded windows 10 on my Lumia and then upgraded 1password Alpha to 1password Beta. I have the same issue as @ladislav_prague, 1password Beta doesn't recognize or find any of my vaults on Dropbox (even though this was not a problem with the Alpha). I reported the issue using the op://help/ function.

Keep up the good work, cheers.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mhernan: I'm not seeing anything in our system under this email address, but if you can post the Support ID you received here we'll have a look at it and see what we can do to get this working for you. Cheers! :)

• mhernan
    mhernan
    Community Member

Hey sorry, yeah that is because I am fixing my girlfriend's phone, sorry :) The support ID is #BQQ-782130919

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mhernan: No worries! I just wanted to make sure we got it okay. I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: BQQ-78213-919

This discussion has been closed.