Won't remember where login info goes

Pu11eys
Pu11eys
Community Member

I have 2 sites that 1 password wont remember where to fill my login info. Any one with any ideas would be helpful

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Pu11eys: Sorry for the trouble! If you can tell us the URLs in particular you're having trouble with we'll be happy to test them and try to offer a solution, workaround, and improvements in the future!

That said, in many cases manually saving a new login for the site will allow 1Password to save additional information from the form (even better using the 1Password browser extension on the computer, if that is an option for you). Just try these steps:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Tap the 'key' icon (or the Share button, to use the extension in Safari) to bring up the login menu
    4. Tap + New Login
    5. Tap Save
    6. Close the webpage and tap the URL in your new login item to have 1Password fill it
    7. Tap the "Sign in"/"Log in" button to submit the form

Please let me know how it turns out. I look forward to hearing back from you. :)

• Pu11eys
    Pu11eys
    Community Member

I have the sites working now. I tried logging via safari and 1password and 1 password would only remember the safari log in and it ignored 1browser. I am new to this program so I went into settings and deleted web data now and started all over now it works, sure was confusing. Thanks for your help

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

It sounds like you perhaps had some cookies saved for the site that were interfering. Thanks for the update! I'm glad it's working for you now, but remember that we're here for you if you need anything else. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.