Synchronize not complete

solangeke
solangeke
Community Member

Hello there,j
I use 1Password version 1.0.9.342 on my PC (windows 8.1) and everything syncs well via dropbox on my iphone except for the secure notes.
Logins are synchronized perfect.
I've been looking around on the forum...on the website....I can't find any logical reason why a part is ok and another not....

In preferences on my pc, I haven't changed anything and it saves on :
C:\Users\Solange\Dropbox\1password\solange.agilekeychain

Any advice ?
Thanks in advance,
best regards,
solange

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @solangeke,

Thanks for taking the time to write in with this difficulty. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble syncing, and would be happy to help you get back on track.

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

—Windows—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Reports in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the reports and ensure that this is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the reports we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• solangeke
    solangeke
    Community Member

Hi !
    Thanks for your comment. I will be in a meeting in a few minutes. I'll send you the reports as soon as possible.
    Best,
    solange

• Great! Thanks. :) As a reminder, once you send the report please be sure to post the support ID you receive back here.

Ben

• solangeke
    solangeke
    Community Member

Hi,

Done !
    Here's the support ID
    support ID is [#SPV-39431-742]

One more detail : I've been adding a new secure note on my pc, which has been perfectly synced with my iphone.
    Strange thing is that it only concerns 'one' secure note where I made some changes. I added some extra text and this text won't sync to my phone.

Last question : If this has been solved, i would like to upgrade to version 4 of 1 password. Can I overwrite the excisting software without losing all my date ? And will my iphone work the same as before or do I have to download another app with version 4 ?
    Maybe stupid question, but I don't want to lose all my date...1Password makes my life so much easier...and I want to keep it this way ;-)

Thanks a lot for your help !
    Solange

• solangeke
    solangeke
    Community Member

Hi again,

Support has been helping already.
    I've been upgrading to 1P 4, and all problems solved and working perfect !

Thanks to all for the quick and great service !
    Solange

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni

So wonderful to hear, @solangeke! If you have any other questions, please let us know :)

This discussion has been closed.