Sync issues; Dates

Options
benfdc
benfdc
Community Member
edited February 2016 in iOS

I was going to ask for some help with a sync breakdown between my Mac and my iPhone, but lo and behold the problem seems to have sorted itself out without any intervention on my part. Evidently the bug was squashed in one of the 1P/iOS updates. So thanks for that.

Might as well get the answer to my question, though. If the vaults should fall out-of-sync again, could I safely merge them by switching from Dropbox Sync to Wi-Fi sync?

Not unrelated question: It is irksome to me that one still cannot sort on, or indeed even view, creation and modification dates in 1Password on my iPhone. Are these features on your to-do list?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: iOS 9.2.1 (13D15) on 64GB iPhone 6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Welcome back @benfdc. :)

Might as well get the answer to my question, though. If the vaults should fall out-of-sync again, could I safely merge them by switching from Dropbox Sync to Wi-Fi sync?

Possibly, but by switching sync methods you run the risk of creating more conflicts than you might otherwise. Switching sync methods destroys the sync state. Ideally we'd be able to get Dropbox sync working again for you, without having to turn if off/on, or without switching sync methods.

Not unrelated question: It is irksome to me that one still cannot sort on, or indeed even view, creation and modification dates in 1Password on my iPhone. Are these features on your to-do list?

I don't think it is on the "to-do" list as of yet. It is something we're looking into, but I don't believe we've gotten to the point where we've agreed on implementation.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.