Beta 47! Full Release Notes

We just returned from an awesome company get together and are buzzing with new ideas and great plans to make 1Password even better. All the traveling knocked us off our standard schedule of publishing a new release every day. With Beta 47, we're looking to get back into that groove :)

The most exciting piece of this release is our Get the Apps page now has a download link for Android! I've been using my Nexus 6P exclusively for the last few weeks and thanks to our awesome Android developers, 1Password for Teams is working great there.

I'm so excited to have all four platforms linked now! I got tired of all the "Coming Soon" links :)

My second favourite part of this release is the new Login page. We're now highlighting the Account Key to make it clear that you need all three items to login in your team:

As always, we love hearing from you so please reach out and let us know what's on your mind.

Release Notes

• [NEW] 1Password 6 for Android is now available with support for 1Password for Teams, and we've added the link to the "Get the Apps" page {1040}
  • [NEW] Re-designed sign in page. The Account Key field will now always be displayed, along with other design improvements. {834}
  • [IMPROVED] Better error message for item editing conflicts in vault view. Screenshot {1009}
  • [IMPROVED] Preventing tabbing to guarded/readonly field titles.
  • [IMPROVED] The default Shared vault now has a blue colour for newly created teams.
  • [IMPROVED] The Get the Apps page now links directly to the Mac app download instead of the setup article.
  • [IMPROVED] Getting things ready for a special Family plan. If you've read this far, you're getting a glimpse into what we're announcing on Valentine's Day ;)
  • [FIXED] Fixed focus styling of team menu in Safari. {860}
  • [FIXED] No longer showing certain group membership controls if we know you won't be allowed to complete the action. {1013}
  • [FIXED] Simply clicking a group in the Admin Console in certain situations could display an error message. Now it doesn't. {1014}
This discussion has been closed.