Too Many Folders

RockyRoadNuts
RockyRoadNuts
Community Member

Android phones won’t sync now and I think somehow in Dropbox there are too many or duplicate 1Password folders. Looking for help to clean these up and make sure this is set up right.

I have:

1 Password Mac

1 Password Windows

1 Password on 2 Android Phones

I don’t know how or why, but there are multiple folders in Dropbox now and Android won’t sync or accept password.

In Dropbox:
1st folder is labeled 1Password and it’s contents contain 1Password Keychain. Hasn’t been modified in 7 months.

2nd folder has Apps-1Password-and a opvault for each of my vaults and also a 1Password keychain also from 2015.

The address in 1Password on Mac under sync is this: User-Dropbox-Apps-1password-1password.agilekeychain

My Android phones won’t sync or take any master passwords. I have read about keychains and opvaults.

Hey tech support, please help me safely clean this up and get my phones syncing.

Thx.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peri
    edited February 2016

Hi @RockyRoadNuts. I'll be happy to help you safely clean this up and get your phones syncing. :)

Just to clarify, it sounds like you have four different vaults in Dropbox, correct? If so, can you confirm that these are they?

• 1Password/1Password.agilekeychain
    • Apps/1Password/1Password.agilekeychain
    • Apps/1Password/vault1.opvault
    • Apps/1Password/vault2.opvault

Also, you mentioned that your Mac is currently syncing with the vault at ~/Dropbox/Apps/1Password/1Password.agilekeychain. Do you see all of your current data in this vault? When you launch 1Password 4 for Windows and select Preferences > General, what vault location do you see there?

This discussion has been closed.