Reinstalled Desktop App, Where are Vaults?

Options

Had to reformat my Mac drive and reinstall. Reconnected to primary vault, and added Teams - which gave me my work vaults back. But I had created a bunch of personal vaults too - where do I get those to open/reappear on the desktop. Thankfully they're still accessible on my iPhone so I can access the data. I never created a new 'team' for personal (to my memory) so unlike the work ones I don't have a unique teams ID and login for them. Where are they?

1Password Version: 6.02 beta 2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hey @cdanuloff! If you had a Primary vault set up before Teams and you're looking for that, you will need to add it back either from your iPhone or where you synced it. You reported syncing with Dropbox. In that case, just open your Dropbox folder in Finder, navigate to the vault, and double-click it. You'll be prompted for its password and then you can add it to the app. :) If you're syncing things another way, just let us know and we'd be happy to help out.

• cdanuloff
    cdanuloff
    Community Member
    Options

I opened the primary vault, issue is the non-teams extra vaults. I see now I can click open then from the Dropbox folder, issue the password, and then they're added. Seems like it should auto-open all vaults in that same dropbox folder all together, prompting for passwords. In any case, I've got it thanks.

• @cdanuloff Glad to hear you got things sorted out. :+1: Enjoy Teams!

This discussion has been closed.