auto fill not working with windows 10 it is not inputting the first letter

Options

when using auto fill the first letter or number does not copy to the username or password at the site that I am trying to log into. To make it work I have to copy and paste each item. This just started to happen when I went from windows 7 to 10

1Password Version: 1.0.9.342
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10 64 bit
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:auto fill not working with windows 10 it is not inputting the first letter

Comments

• phovey
    phovey
    Community Member
    Options

I just setup 1Password on Windows 10 last night and it worked fine for me. If I recall, the chrome extension was recently updated. Assuming that's what you're using, maybe try updating that and trying again?

• MikeT
    edited February 2016
    Options

Hi guys,

@Gobby:

Does it happen in all sites or just a few? Which browser are you using?

The first character missing tells me that you may be using Auto-Fill instead but if it happens on all sites then that is not the issue.

If this is a program you're using and not a website, try editing your Login item and check the box next to Send Control + A before Auto-Type. Save it and try again with Auto-Type with your program.

• Gobby
    Gobby
    Community Member
    Options

I am using the latest ver. of IE which came with windows 10. I also just upgrade to your 1 Password 4 windows and the problem still happens. I am having this problem of losing the first letter or number when using auto fill. This happens every time I try to log into my bank or any accounts and even when I tried to log into this site.

• Hi @Gobby,

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• Gobby
    Gobby
    Community Member
    Options

I just sent you the e-mail with the diagnostic report

• Hi @Gobby,

We've received the email with the diagnostics report and will investigate this further. Once we have something, we'll contact you via email.

Cheers!

ref: ISK-71722-891

This discussion has been closed.