USER MANUAL DOWNLOAD

Options
TampaDan
TampaDan
Community Member

I am a newbie! And I cannot find a way to download a user manual to my iPad onto IBooks or the Kindle app, so I can read how to use the program. Any help out there?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @TampaDan,

It isn't the easiest to find, the second time I went looking knowing that it existed I spent a good couple of minutes locating the link but it is possible do obtain one of our guides in either the epub or pdf format. The link you're after is User Guides. I think that will help but if not please let us know :smile:

• TampaDan
    TampaDan
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Bobby:

Thanks so much for your reply. I had found this link before, but it only downloaded one page of the ePub book. However this time it worked perfectly and downloaded to my iBooks ( but could not increase the font size); so I now have it on my Glose app.I read everything on my Kindle app, but that was not offered.
    Thanks again for your help. Now all I have to do is read the manual.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Don't forget @TampaDan, as good as the guide is we do monitor the forums every day and do our best to ensure every question is answered so if there is anything you can't find in the guide please just post :smile:

You're right, the font in the epub doesn't seem to be adaptable. I'll ask and see if that is something that can be altered or not as I genuinely have no idea.

This discussion has been closed.