Sync totals not matching - ICloud

SumItUp
SumItUp
Community Member

I have the 1Password app loaded on an IPhone 6 and an IPad Pro. The Primary vault is being synced with ICloud. When the Sync Now link is clicked, each device shows that it has been synced, but the number of items differ. Items added on the IPhone are not being updated on the IPad.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: ICloud

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @SumItUp,

Can you tell us a little more about your setup please. I would be interested in learning the following

1. What version of iOS are you running on your iPhone?
    2. What version of iOS are you running on your iPad?
    3. What version of 1Password are you running on your iPhone?
    4. What version of 1Password are you running on your iPad?
    5. Did you migrate to iCloud Drive at any point after iOS 8 and Yosemite were released in 2014? The easiest way to know at a guess would be to see if you see an option titled iCloud Drive when you open Settings on your iOS device and enter the iCloud section.

It might be we need to reset iCloud Sync but these questions will make sure that the two are in a position to sync via iCloud. I'm sure we can get this sorted :smile:

• SumItUp
    SumItUp
    Community Member

iOS version is 9.2.1 for both devices. iCloud was originally setup in 2015. Where do I find the app versions?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@SumItUp:

Where do I find the app versions?

Please click on the two links in littlebobbytables' post: those will take you to instructions telling you how to do so.

Stephen

• Hi @SumItUp,

Were you able to determine the version information using the links in littlebobbytables' post?

Ben

• SumItUp
    SumItUp
    Community Member

iPhone is 6.2.2
    IPad is 6.2.2

• Thanks @SumItUp. I'm really sorry for the continued trouble, and the delayed response. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

(iOS) Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• SumItUp
    SumItUp
    Community Member

Thanks Ben! Diagnostic report has been sent from both devices.

• Thanks @SumItUp. Have you received one or more support IDs from BitBot yet?

Ben

• SumItUp
    SumItUp
    Community Member

I have not.

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

@SumItUp we found your diagnostic reports. Someone from our support team will get back to you via mail shortly.

ref: QMW-36511-127

• SumItUp
    SumItUp
    Community Member

Issue resolved, thank you!!

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

@SumItUp you are very welcome! :) Glad we could help.

This discussion has been closed.