Feature Request: Option to have a simplified view on iOS/Mobile

mwidjaja1
mwidjaja1
Community Member

I'm trying to get my non-tech inclined parents on 1Password but they find the app a bit overwhelming now, specifically in regards to the menu bar on the iOS App (Favorites, Categories, Organize, Settings, & Browser). It would be helpful to them if there was an option where most of those tabs could be eliminated/consolidated so that they're just left with a single page for 'All Items'. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:ios simple

Comments

• Thanks for the feedback, @mwidjaja1. They can pretty much ignore everything except Categories, if that is what they'd like. I'm not sure I see how we'd be able to eliminate any of these tabs without removing a large chunk of functionality, but I'll be happy to pass the suggestion along.

Ben

• mwidjaja1
    mwidjaja1
    Community Member

Thanks Ben! To clarify, I guess eliminated might not be the right word, but it would be nice to be able to hide certain icons or add certain 'quick' icons to the bar below. Part of my issue with just telling them to go to Categories is sometimes they accidentally click on a specific category, try searching, and then not realize they're in the completely wrong place. It'd be nice to either hide all the other options so they never run into that and/or be able to add an 'All Items' section to the menu so they can always tap there when in doubt.

• Thanks for the additional clarification. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.