Training Video / Guide

Hello! I am looking for help with training resources for 1P. I work with a number of people/orgs that are not tech savvy but who would like to be able to manage their passwords. The User Guide is great but is still at a level that some would not be able to access. I'm looking for something that would be a basic overview -- this is what 1P does, some of the basics of how it is used (e.g., you can access it from your browser, you can save secure notes, etc.). I'm also looking for something more of a tutorial too -- e.g., here's how you (a newbie, tech-shy person) get started. Many thanks for your help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @technun,

Thanks for writing in.

Sadly, we don't have video resources for 1Password for Windows (or any other version), yet. It's something we're working on but introductory or tutorial videos are still some time away.

Depending on the scenarion in which you would explain the app to users, we'd be glad to help out in any way we can, from remote group presentations to one-on-one phone calls if necessary.

Can you tell us a bit more about your needs?

Thanks

• technun
    technun
    Community Member

Hi Alex, Thank you for the message. I would love to have help with a remote group presentation and possibly a one-on-one call. I'm looking for training for a couple staff persons on how to use it -- the basics. And I also need help envisioning a system that would benefit our organization. I started using 1P on a mac pre-vaults and we're sort of using vaults but not effectively. I'd like us to have a centralized vault all staff can access and the individual vaults or ones that only a couple people share. I'm glad to talk with you about the possibilities. Is there a way I can reach you directly? Thanks!

• LauraR
    edited March 2016

Hi @technun - Could you email us at support+windows@agilebits.com and we will be happy to help you further with this. In the email, can you include a link back to this forum post. Thanks!

ref: AGF-96179-915

• Sanosuke
    Sanosuke
    Community Member
    edited March 2016

Hi technun,

I have a youtube channel which has some very basic 1password tutorials available at present. I started this to assist members of my family in using the software, you might also find it helpful. It's obviously not official but I have a few on there about creating passwords, identities, etc. I would be happy to complete one which is a basic overview of the software.

YouTube link --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1MmBlIU3OE

The above link is to a simple video for basic login creation - other tutorials are available if you check the channel! Search for NWT Tutorials on YouTube to find the channel itself.

Take care!

James

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Sanosuke: Ohh, those are your videos?! Well, in that case, I want to apologize for being a bit nitpicky about some of the details when I commented in another discussion. I actually really like your presentation, and I think it's awesome that you're sharing these with the community! :)

This discussion has been closed.