downloaded 1password and says it is locked. How do I open it? I see no way to unlock.

I own 1password on my iphone. I was trying to use it on my pc. I downloaded it and it is locked. I restarted my computer thinking possibly per the instructions offered, that is what it needed. Still says, "Locked". How do I unlock it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:downloaded 1password and says it is locked. How do I open it? I see no way to unlock.

Comments

• Hi @rmerkes- I'm so sorry you are having a problem using 1Password on your Windows PC. Can you clarify the screen you are seeing - is this the prompt for your Master Password as in this screen shot -

• Hi @rmerkes,

When you installed 1Password on the PC, did you already perform a sync with your iPhone or did 1Password showed up like it had data already?

Are you using Dropbox? If yes, 1Password may have picked up the vault from your Dropbox folder on the PC, it was sync'ed from your 1Password app on iOS. Try unlocking with the same master password that you use to unlock 1Password on your iPhone.

This discussion has been closed.