1 password doesn't prompt when website appears to add password.

Options
franken1
franken1
Community Member

After a software update on my iPhone 6, all data was erased but saved on iCloud.I have synced the data. Now when I go to my regular websites and try and put in passwords, the 1 password prompt is not there only "other password" option. I have messed around with heaps of settings but have had enough. I hope it's a simple fix.
Regards,
Brad

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: 4.5.2
OS Version: osx 10.11.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb-search:icon missing in browser on iphone, kb:missing-extension-button, kb-search:don't have 1 password icon in browser on iphone, kb:missing-extension-button, kb:fix-website-login

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @franken1,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Is the 1Password icon not showing up at all? If that is the case you may need to enable the 1Password extension:

Enable the extension | 1Password for iOS

If that is not the problem, could you please elaborate as to what exactly it is that you see (perhaps include a screenshot), and explain how it is that you get to the screen in question?

Thanks!

Ben

• franken1
    franken1
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

It is extremely difficult to explain in text. Is there someone I can call to try and sort this otherwise I can see 200 messages going back and forth and as we are in Australia that will take 200 days.
    Thanks,

Brad

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2016
    Options

Brad ( @franken1 ),

We're a relatively small team, and do not have a call center to handle inbound phone calls. We usually try to resolve any difficulties here, via our forums, first. If the issue cannot, by our determination, be resolved that way we can discuss alternate means. In order to proceed I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

(iOS) Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Please also include a screenshot (or multiple) illustrating the issue, if possible:

How to take a screenshot

Once we receive the email we can discuss how we can best move forward. :)

Thanks!

Ben

• franken1
    franken1
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

I have tried everything and followed forums etc. But still no luck. It works on my desktop and on my iPad, but since the phone reset, it just doesn't work. So annoying. I am prepared to pay for your time on the phone to resolve.

• Ben
    Options

@franken1,

Did you send the diagnostics report requested above? I'm not seeing it in our inbox. Once we have that we can discuss other options via email.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.