freemium/family plan?

My family uses multiple vaults. Well, we wish that we used multiple vaults but we're on Android phones and I'm sure y'all have heard plenty about that.

I'm a big fan of what you're doing with Teams, but I'm finding it hard to justify the monthly per-user subscription for my family at home. Have y'all considered a cheap/free/sanely-limited family plan? There might be a marketing upside for agilebits if users get onboarded at home and then advocate for 1Password Teams at their day jobs.

Apologies if this has already been answered.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @cainlevy! Glad to hear your family is using 1Password as well. :) We definitely have some plans for families and they're very close to our hearts here at AgileBits. We haven't announced anything family-specific yet, but we're formulating some ideas about them and we'll be announcing those in the future. We do appreciate the feedback on pricing, though. I know it's an important part of setting things up and using Teams since it's constant throughout the experience. So stick with us. News is coming soon.

This discussion has been closed.