iCloud sync trouble

Drew_AG
Drew_AG
1Password Alumni

Comments

• HuibC
    HuibC
    Community Member

Hello AgileBits Team Member, could you also email me the workaround please? Kind regards, Huib

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @HuibC,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us! The problem described in the previous thread was part of a known issue that was already solved in 1Password a while ago, and the workaround steps we sent to that customer were specific to their exact situation/setup. To avoid confusion, I've moved your post to a new discussion. I hope you don't mind!

We'll be happy to help you solve any problem you're having with 1Password, but we'll need to know some details about what's happening and about your current setup:

• What version of Mac OS X are you running?
    • What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What other devices are you syncing with 1Password, and what version(s) of 1Password is installed on them?
    • Are you having trouble with iCloud sync? If so, please describe the exact problem - what are you trying to do, what exact steps are you taking, and what happens when you do that?
    • Where do you have all your latest 1Password information?
    • Do you receive any error messages? If so, what do they say? If possible, it would be great if you could take a screenshot of that.

Once we know more about what's happening on your end, we should be able to help get things back in working order again. Thanks in advance! :)

• jdba07
    jdba07
    Community Member

I am not sure about the version update solving my problem. I had the latest versions and were still getting the error messages. However, one of your technical support team over a few days and a series of emails was able to assist me in solving the issue. In the end, I had to disconnect all my devices 1Password connections to iCloud to delete what appeared to be multiple copies of 1Password data. You can refer to CNA-82546-136 for full details of the conversation. Thanks for your response, I would consider this matter closed.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @jdba07,

Great to hear we managed to help and thank you for the reference number :smile: It looks like we'll need to learn a bit more about HuibC's situation before we'll be able to help them. Hopefully we can get things going for them just as it seems like we could for you.

ref: CNA-82546-136

This discussion has been closed.