Save Logins not working

Options

It seems that I cannot save logins when connecting to godaddy.ca, I have even tried to manually save & this function doesn't work as well?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Crisis64,

I'm able to save it manually in Chrome and Internet Explorer on Windows 10. Can you tell me which browser and Windows version you're using?

Have you tried this Login page: https://sso.godaddy.com/v1/?path=sso/return&app=www

It's where they authenticate you from godaddy.ca's home page.

• Crisis64
    Crisis64
    Community Member
    Options

Hey MikeT, I'm using Windows 7 with Chrome, I have also tried Firefox, but nothing seems to help. I've rebooted my machine many times.

• Hi @Crisis64,

I tested it with Chrome 48 on Windows 7, it did prompt to auto-save for me.

If it didn't happen on other sites, is it possible you told 1Password not to save again on GoDaddy?

To check, open the main 1Password program, unlock, and go to the File Menu > Preferences > Auto-Save, is GoDaddy on the list to avoid saving with?

If not, could you email us your 1Password diagnostics report. Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

This discussion has been closed.