1PW crashes when copying from secure notes

Options
epicoun
epicoun
Community Member

everytime i select some text from a secure note for the second time 1pw shows the spinning wheel for about 30secs and then crashes.

1Password Version: 6.0-1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.3
Sync Type: folder

Comments

• Hi @epicoun! Sorry about that. Does this happen with every Secure Note you have or just one of them? Things have been working fine for me lately. If you notice some specific steps to reproduce the issue, that will help us figure out what may be happening. I'd recommend a quick reboot of your computer as well to see if that changes things. One other question I have is where you're syncing things with Folder Sync.

• epicoun
    epicoun
    Community Member
    Options

i am syncing to a local folder that in turn is synced with owncloud with my private cloud server.

i just copy text from secure notes, and paste it into other apps.

• @epicoun Does the app crash when you select the text, when you copy it, or right when you open the note? At this point I'd also like you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac. This will give us a better idea of what's happening on your end and hopefully point us to the issue.

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com. Please send us a crash report as well (the app will prompt you to after it crashes) and include the same email address you send us a Diagnostics Report from so we can connect the two.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once you send the email, post back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive a few minutes after sending. That will help us connect the dots. :)

This discussion has been closed.